Can you go 3-5 days without reaching out to your bae (text, call, etc)?

What if you are in a semi long distance relationship and you live about 30-45 minutes away from one another, but you tend to see each other once a week, sometimes once every two weeks?

What if you just hate texting, and your SO knows you suck at texting? Or maybe you're the type of person that's more calm, laid back, and you just don't use your phone often?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. In fact, sometimes I need to. Confident guys don't need to know what you're doing every second of the day and after awhile there's really not much to talk about anyway, so I breather to miss each other a little is actually a good thing.

• Maybe he is more of a confidant guy than he lets on. He's pretty quiet and anti-social, but he's stable. And you're right, there really isn't much to talk about, but a part of it bothers me that he could go days without reaching out to me. We plan on seeing each other this weekend, but still. It's just annoying to think he could go that long. I could be dead for all he knows. In general, I have been the one to initiate a majority of our texts, too.

Thanks for your input. :)

• You're welcome :). I'm sure that he misses you, but guys just need time to themselves every now and then. And if he has you on social media, then he knows you're ok.

• You're right about needing time. The whole reason I have been giving him distance this week is because he seemed to be getting a little distant himself, and it felt like he was needing time to himself. I just figured he would have reached out to me by now.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I care nope! No way! But if I am pissed I can last years until he diseappears from my heart.

What Guys Said 4

• easier done than said ;)

• 3-5 days without female interaction would be a prison sentence for me

• To your bae? What are you 14?

• Bae, boyfriend, girlfriend, SO, etc. Who cares.

• 5 days? more like 5 years.

What Girls Said 1

• Bae? Hahahhaa I don't got a bae.
    All ya need is pizza.
    But since I've been eating healthy I haven't had pizza in a while.
    Besides healthy pizza.
    I miss my bae.
    PDA (pizza display of affection).

• Pizza sounds really good right now, haha.