True or false: Guys want a girl to look like a girl, but act like a man?

• True
    32% (18)25% (17)28% (35)Vote
  • False
    68% (38)75% (50)72% (88)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• No idea where that came from. All the little boys on this website complain that women are too "manly" because they have higher ambitions that cooking the world's best meatloaf for their man.

2|0
    0|0
  • Huh I don't know, I doubt it...

0|0
    0|0
  • True in a sense they still want her to have feminine qualities (or else they'd date a dude) but still be their own strong indepenant person who can do stuff for themselves and speak her mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. I think many guys like the feminine traits that make them, well women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Act like a woman i think 👩💄💅💆👗👒👠

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Errr... I'm gonna say false.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• When you say someone "acts like a man" it implies they fart, burp, eat too much, make crude remarks- etc. etc. I wouldn't take that as a compliment if someone said that to me. Guys want women with confidence. I don't think most guys want a woman to act like a man. They already have their guy friends. I think men want a woman to act... like a woman.

But I think men are also attracted to confident women who think for themselves. If that's what you mean, I agree with you.

Yes. Just like girls want a guy who looks like a guy I and I'm willing to bet most other guys want a girl who looks like a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • False. I what a woman that actually acts like a lady. The more she acts like a guy the less attracted I will be to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I love attractive tomboys, but I think a guy just wants to have women who have something in common so that your chemistry isn't just in the bedroom. That doesn't necessarily require that they behave like a typical male.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always true.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't believe that's true at all. Hence my answer is "false"

0|0
    0|0
  • They just wanr her to look attractive and act decent.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we wanted that, we'd be hooking up with Bruce... uh, excuse me... "Caitlin Jenner".

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take my women with femininity, tyvm.

0|0
    0|0
  • False. Most guys want a girl who will act like a girl.

Me, I want a girl. That's my expectations behavior-wise

0|0
    0|0
  • True for me I hate girly girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love a girl to act like a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0|1
    0|0
  • Does that include her peeing standing up? If so, then false.

0|0
    0|0
  • false.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah, i like girls who are girly and put effort into their appearance, but not too high maintenance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think false

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah pretty much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely. We don't want to play mind games, jump through a bunch of hoops, be treated as cash-machines or slaves... we don't want to have to be bad to other men to get pussy...

Too bad it's not possible. Women should be kept separated and subjugated

0|0
    0|0