How do I find a girl whos cute smart and a party girl but won't cheat before valintines day?

im partying with my friends and im the only one without a date wtf do i do?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "Woman is less qualified for moral behavior. They are inconstant and curious. When a woman has relations with a man, she would like, as much as possible, to be lying with another man at the same time. Woman knows nothing of fidelity. Believe me, if you give her your trust, you will be disappointed. Trust an experienced teacher. For this reason prudent men share their plans and actions least of all with their wives.

Woman is a misbegotten man and has a faulty and defective nature in comparison with his. Therefore she is unsure in herself. What she herself cannot get, she seeks to obtain through lying and diabolical deceptions. And so, to put it briefly, one must be on one's guard with every woman, as if she were a poisonous snake and the horned devil... In evil and perverse doings woman is cleverer, that is, slyer, than man. Her feelings drive woman toward every evil, just as reason impels man toward all good."

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Well, go to a cafe or somewhere public, maybe library, or kinda like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazon

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to ask a girl out at

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry meant to finish it what i was saying if you had not found a girl at school then ask at the mall or restaurant or anywhere you think you might find a nice girl at

What Guys Said 7

• If you're using her as a prop, why have moral standards?

Just ask a girl if she wants to go to a party with you. Almost everyone likes parties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to mars.

0|1
    0|0
  • You are asking for a lot bro. Just remember you get what you want. An party girls are not loyal long enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep dreaming...

0|0
    0|0
  • So you are okay with hr cheating after V day?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would she cheat before Valentine's day, exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're screwed bro

0|0
    0|0