I built myself a girlfriend?

I work for an agricultural company performing animal cloning and accelerating ageing via genetic engineering to ensure the best offspring are produced, I'm not gonna lie as graduates go I'm pretty good at what I do and recently I cloned a human.

It was an accident originally, I somehow managed to clone cells of someone I worked with and by the time I realised they were already developing - it felt wrong to kill them. I eventually accelerating their ageing and I now have a fully grown human female who is roughly 20 years old...

Despite only being about a year old, she's developed quite quickly and seems moderately intelligent. She loves me, and I guess I kind of like her. I have enough money to support her financially, but I feel like I'm leading her astray - I mean she's capable of talking but mentally she can't be more than a teenager. She's attracted to me, and I'm not gonna lie I'm attracted to her too. I think I've stopped her from ageing, but she doesn't have any identification and if she got sick I don't know if any hospitals would be able to treat her without any information.

I don't care if you don't believe me - think this is a lie if you want. But please IMAGINE if this was true - what advice would you give me?
What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Creating a thinking, feeling being that you disregard other to serve as your sex slave... sounds like something a dude would do.

• No! I realise I created her, she likes me and I like her. But we've never "been together" like that, and I've never used her. I care about her, maybe not as much as she cares about me but I want to know what the right thing to do is - why do you think I'm asking this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I already know how this works. You design a super hot chick in the lab, but some chach steals her when you turn your back at a party. You build another one, but Steve Stifler from American Pie hits you in the noggin with a football and peels you for that chick too. But never fear, the quiet but cute girl you never noticed has liked you all along and will be there in the lab waiting for you before you can design girl #3.
    #Aerosmith
    #HappyEnding

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 10

• Make this a writing prompt on r/WritingPrompts

• Can u make me a girl too with your machine?
    It'll be like a twisted science Project lol

• I see what you did there. You stole this from a plot line from an American Dad episode. Did she go to a daycare in your attic that was run by an alien who wears disguises? :-D

• This is weird as shit cousin.. And I think it's wrong... But hey... What the hell can you do honestly... Nothing... Hope for the best that's it... You did this... Now you have to live with the consequences, no matter how sad... Do what you can man... Do whatever you have to...

• Build me a gwen stefani clone that doesn't talk much and Ioves cooking and football and you'll be my new best buddy. I'm good for it

• Don't have sex with children? Watch "My Fair Lady?" Apply for a Nobel in Biology?

• You stole it from Splice!! I've seen that movie few times 😜

• uh is there like a cell that you can inject to painlessly kill her? This may seem immoral but it could be illegal to have an undocumented "living" thing with you. Also, you may be harming this "living" clone without knowing it just by letting her live, etc.

• Confine her to the house. A woman's purpose is to COOK, CLEAN and be good in BED. She should do whatever you say because you are her superior.

• That's fucked up, she's a human being too and she has equal rights to me.

• It's just how its ALWAYS BEEN all over the world. Back in the day, women didn't go to school or have careers.. and that's how it should be now. DON'T YOU KNOW? LOL. You can't deny science and all kinds of evidence that women's liberation has led to the oppression of men.

The patriarchy is still very much in place in the non-western world. Including sub-saharan Africa, North Africa, West Asia, India, China, SE Asia etc. Except in the liberal/western dominated cities.

• The patriarchy even remains in some Eastern European places today like Serbia and Russia where women practice headcovering and even dowry is in place.

Once the west goes down... it will return... and the west WILL go down because of women