Guys What Does it Mean When a Girl Says She Wants You Inside Her?

Now I was talking to this girl a while back that I met online and I asked her to send me a pic. She sent me a pic and I thought she looked pretty hot. She then asked for my pic and I sent her mine and she responded "I want you inside me". What does this mean? How is it possible for me to even be inside her? Please explain using scientific reasoning how I could be inside her because this is really so confusing! This is a serious issue guys! Help! This is not a troll post!

Most Helpful Girl

• It means she wants you to get a scalpel, cut into her, and just try to lay inside her body.

• YES!!! I saw totally taking a sip of water when I read this and it ended up coming out of my nose-lol. Love it!

• She wants you to do that like a Han did to that Tauntaun on Hoth!

Ewwww.

Just don't EVER use the line "I thought they smelled bad on the outside!" ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• That pussy is all yours! Go get it!

• Are you sure though? But why did she say inside me? What does that mean exactly?

• OMG.. Is this OP for real? smh

• @SolitaireBond Troll alert!

What Girls Said 8

• ... Sex. She meant sex. Inserting the penis into the vagina. By putting your penis inside the vagina, one can very literally be "inside" of a person.

• She wants you to penetrate her vagina with your penis.. There, it couldn't be any clearer than that, could it.

• This does seriously sound like a troll post but just in case you are this clueless: She means sex!

• Lmao you must be a virgin to not know what she means hint hint

• Wut. It means she wants to fuck you. Are you sure you're 18m

• Nice trolling

• P in the V

I feel so gross typing that, I'll close the door on my way out. :(

• She wants your penis in her vagina

What Guys Said 7