How to play with a player?

He is a professional player who wants to have sex with me, made his intentions clear. From gathered research earlier, it seems like I can't also play him because I have no experiance. But what if I want to play really hard to get? How can I catch his interest really badly?

He wants me. But I know that and I want to prolong the moment. Not give in to him. I don't want to end up in his bed anytime soon. I want to make him really work for it and put in an effort if i'm going to fail no matter what at gaming him. I want to make him want me very badly. And I need strategy. Any good strategycs out there? Any brilliant minds who wish to give a hand?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh as a "former" player, I can tell you that if you make him work too hard for it, he's gonna bail and go for another girl.
    Players like playing the game with a possible end result, but if it's gonna take them weeks/months to get it, they're gonna go for another girl. There's always gonna be a girl that will give it up easier.
    Unless he already gets sex regularly with other girls, he won't play with you.

• He fucks at least 2 per day... a guarantee...

• then wait for two months and see what happens he might stick around or leave in the middle of it if he finds out that its taking way too much effort to get you to do anything.

by the way how expensive is romania? is it as expensive as here?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• you want him to want you badly?

you got issues, and im being nice.

• Oh excuse me for coming here once a year to try and find some answers that I could actually find useful, not comments that turn every possibility down. Thank you.

• you are excused and you're welcome

• Seems as if I've read this before. You have issues

• No. Really. My last post was in 2014. And I really did get that playing wasn't going to work. So instead of updating I wrote a simmilar question stating my advance on this situation, as in: Okay, not trying to play him because it's useless. How can I resist having sex with him/blow him off? I know i'm naive and acting like a kid who doesn't get his desired toy, but I have a stupid ambittion I want to fullfil and I wanted just some helpful advice.

• You don't stand a prayer. You're lying to me about things that I can check and know are false. Why? I don't know or care. You really should move on from him.

• Christ if you don't like him then move the fuck on. He's in it for sex and he's even declared it. Why try to fuck with him about it?

God... grow up.

• "How can I catch his interest really badly?" You've already lost.

A player has many coals in the fire, so even if you make him wait, he's still getting his satisfaction elsewhere because he knows one day you'll give it up and bang, one more notch.

• the only way is giving him some touches and kisses here and there and keep him around by telling him " next time " or something similiar but chances are if he is truly a player ( players dont go around saying to girls they want to sleep with them , they're sneaky and smooth ) he will be probably sleeping with other girls until you say okay and he sleeps with you too or he just realizes its too much work and he leaves.

• give hints that you like him to his friends and girlfriends and then fuck his friend in that circle. But never him. That should mess his head up.

• Ughh.. get a more productive hobby.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't have to play games, just stick to what you believe in and go with the flow but don't go over your list. Playing hard to get often gets old and they lose interests.

• If you play the players game, you will just get played. End of story.

• I would say if you don't have expierence don't try to play, it's eventually gonna get to you and your gonna get hurt as your already thinking you could win