Girls, would you date a guy who collected Hot Wheels cars as a hobby?

Girls, would you date a guy who collected Hot Wheels cars as a hobby?Would you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• Wow! Nah I rather he be crazy about books!

• Why wouldn't you date him?

• my jaw is big enough to bite apples

• @microcephalicguy Oh everyone want a piece of the apple! hahah! Keep your mouth to yourself haha!

• No. I am not a fan of collections. If it's not being used, you do not need it in my opinion. I personally cannot stand anything in my house that does not serve some type of purpose. Books and DVD's are fine as long as you use them. I never buy a book until after I've read it the first time. I only buy the books that I know I will read over and over and over & my DH is like that with DVD's he goes through them once a year and gets rid of whatever he hasn't seen in that year.

• Idc about what he collect as long as he's not a psycho and/or prioritizes his collection over me. If he's a reasonable man and/or not crazy I will even help him add to his collection as a bit of a romantic gesture.

• Pah! I collected them too! Let's be buddies x)

• Yes. Everyone has their own hobby they collect

• Yeah as lon as he can still manage his money and doesn't talk about them every second of the day and if I liked him

• Sure. Its just a hobby.

• Sure, I think it's very admirable if someone collects things because I'm never interested in something long enough :D

• As long as he isn't so rude to not let me touch them if case he's afraid I'll break it.

• Sure, can I play with them?

• No, anything obsessive scares me.

• What about if he collects books?

• Sounds better but again, the word "collect ruins it.

If he likes to read book, cool. And he has a collection because he reads a lot of book, then that's good.

But if he just buys book just for the sake of collection, then that would or might annoy me.

But, if he actually makes good use of the books, --- turns it into a mini library, reads, learns, and teaches, etc then that would be impressive.

But book sounds better than toys.

And that won't be a deal breaker. (Assuming he is rational.)

• They aren't as creepy as Barbie dolls 😛
    So yeah

• Ya course. I even collect some.
    My dad has a huge die cast car collection, mu mum hates it tho 😑

• Why not. It's just a honby

• Yeah, hot wheels are cool

• if you like him and his personality then u shouldn't look at the hot wheels😂

• Honestly idc cuz i have a makeup collection, its ur hobby...

• that is so cool wow and yeah

• No my really

• Sure why not. With our powers combined, we form Captain Planet! Wait... no, but I don't mind people that collect things for fun. Cars are cool. I like how they display their collection in the pic, nicely done.

• Sure why not...

What Guys Said 2

• No that's such a turn off like ew... JK I doubt any would care. If you guys knew what I collected... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Is that the same guy who collects barbie dolls?