Do his drunk words mean anything?

We had drunk conversation a month ago. I told him that I really do like him and he said he liked me also. When I said I did really care about him he was in disbelief though. I'm the one who brought up the convo. He told me what I said really upset him (I was angry at him a few weeks ago so I messaged him I liked him but we would be better off as friends) and I told him I didn't mean that. He opened up a lot to me and said he is scared of being hurt and rejected. But Im moving away for work in a week. I asked him if he was going to miss me he said he was. We were both drunk, so I dont know if he meant it or was he just drunk? was he just going along with what I said?

We went on a few dates in the beginning, but now we’ve just been sleeping together for the last year. The reason we only went on a few dates was because we went on dates when I was home over the holidays. I was still at school then so I went back to school. We never talked about our feelings for one another and things got pretty messed up. So we would just hook up when we saw eachother.

What Guys Said 1

• Your nothing but fuckbuddies

• why would he say those things then?

• He was drunk

• exactly, so no need for any of that since we'd sleep together anyways..

What Girls Said 0