Guys, Alright guys, let's talk bodies?

Which would you prefer.. if a girl was a little taller than average would you rather her be skinny like an elegant model or would you rather she had some fat and muscle on her. I'm talking like hips, butt, thighs. Not talking really fat or obese.

Basically, do you personally prefer thin or a little thick?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Muscle > Skinny > Fat

What Guys Said 14

• I want a woman with meat on her bones. I am a larger man although I carry my weight well. i am 6' 3" and 280.
    So a really skinny woman I would be afraid to hurt her when we had sex. or crush her if I hugged her too much. Plus a woman with some weight on her tells me she is ok with letting go and having fun. I am not going to spend my life staying away from carbs and eating salads.

• I like girls who have curves. Preferably a hourglass figure. Muscles as in being fit? Yes. Muscles as in sixpack, clear biceps when tensing muscles, etc? Hell, no.

And in the end when the girl is infront of me on her back, her height doesn't matter at all anyway ;)

• I am not a fan of overly thin women. I find the model thin look to be unattractive, and honestly wouldn't date someone like that (I have turned down girls for being too thin, but we're still friends to this day though)

• A tall, muscular girl basically reminds us of a man.

• It doesn't matter at all to me... If your fat that's different... Other than that it doesn't matter to me... Maybe I'm just not super shallow... But I don't care... If I find you attractive and your personality is cool... I'll dste you if you have no tits and no ass or whatever... Whatever... As long as your cute... But as for a preference? ... I don't know what you mean by thin... So I'm gonna go with a little thick...

• I prefer a little thick, but I am not opposed to either one

• Curvy... meaning thin waist, big bust and a protruding bum, women that are a little thick is associated with good health and high fertility

• a liitle thick is nice. I prefer healthy over skinny that's for sure.

• I prefer tall girls since Im a tall guy. Muscle would be ideal on her. I wouldn't mind fat, but not too much. Like you describe it. Some ass and thighs.

• Whether we like thin girls depends on what you call thin.

• My body type is above 5'6". Defined hips and butt (As in she squats). I don't mind a few pounds, but as long as it's just minor flab (I need to eat a pizza without guilt).

• I like both, honestly. There's no preference.

• overall its hot figure ass boobs wow

• If it thick that's because you can be confident in youself despite looks, if its thin please don't starve youself and if you're really thin you're just going to creep me out anyway.