Does she like me?

I had a major crush on this girl in high school (I'm a freshman in college now) and I told her how I felt. She was dating someone at the time, but never explicitly said she didn't feel the same way. Anyway, I texted her last night and asked if she wanted to go out on a date sometime (she and her boyfriend broke up) and she said "Ya deffinitley it would be good to catch up and stuff :)". Some people have said she's not really over her ex, but she said yes to going out on a date with me so do you think there is any interest in me on her part or is she just going on a date with me because she feels bad?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she feels bad. But going on a date will get her mind off things. If she's says she's over him, then she's over him. Don't listen to what others say because they don't know how she feels at the moment. Go on a date with her. You got nothing to lose. DO this now before its to late and she gets a new boyfriend

What Guys Said 0