What are you all doing for valentines day?

i'm gonna cry to a funky beat b/c single

i'm seeing the deadpool movie with my best friend but not on the day lol but close enough
https://vine.co/v/eVLPldxhWV1 here's a good vine to cheer up all you singletons

Most Helpful Guy

• I am gonna go see the Deadpool movie. I am not really bothered by being alone. Its fine. I dont mind. Single life is fun. Not bothered that I am alone on Valentines. Its cool. I was born alone so I am used to it. I am a lonely loner in a lonely loner world. Its gonna be so fun I can't wait :D to be alone. By myself. With no one else.

media.giphy.com/media/VfyC5j7sR4cso/giphy.gif

• i'm seeing it too, i just hope there isn't too many couples lol and same :D

• Thank you for the MHO :D
      I am sure there won't be many couples lol most girls aren't into Deadpool.

• welcome, you used a gif so extra points for that and I hope so :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Spending my first Valentine's Day in a relationship by having quality girl time with my girlfriend

What Guys Said 22

• I don't even know what I'm doing 3 hours from now and you expect me to have an idea what I'm doing 20 days from now?

Lol, but honestly I have absolutely no idea. A couple days ago it was looking like I was about to be getting into a relationship, now if I meet some cute girl within the next week or two that I really hit it off with I might take her out on a date. Otherwise I'll prolly do what I did last time I was single on Valentine's day. Buy a bouquet of roses and then hand them out to random girls I see walking on campus, then go through department stores scaveging for discounted candy and feast on it as I silently judge myself

• it's 20 days away? i've been planning a trip to the cinema 20 days early, i thought it was sooner lmao

• 18 days, 19 if you count today.

• damn haha and by the way thats really cute [the giving roses to random girls part]

• I'll probably take myself out to see a movie. I'll feed off the positive energy of couples in the movie theater and be thankful I'm alive.

• Nothing. If nothing changes it will be only another normal day for me.

• Umm I can't cry like you but you can come to my house and we'll play video games and pizza then I'll drop you back :P
    Deal 😶?

• Giving all my love to my mama the only woman in life who deserves it lol and by your profile pic I can't understand why your single and your welcome!

• Who knows *shrugs*

• Crying at home and binge eating ice cream QQ
    #single #nolove #swag #alpha

• I have to say that I think Valentine's Day is just a capitalist plan of turning the wheel faster. It's a silly day. For me, the only official day is the day that people start dating. There's no use to accept a different day as a love day. But when it comes to me, I'll be lonely as the previous 19 years and feeling so sad cause I had no girlfriend

• Working out 💪

• Probably sit at home, masturbate, then cry for being lonely.

• Just some studying haha

• I don't even know when it is. lmao

• I'm gonna be on GAG

• Gonna be spending it alone (as i have done every year), trying not to be on social media; i don't need reminding that i'm single when everyone else is showing their love for their OH. I've grown to hate valentines

• study... (hopefully, lol)

• Nothing as usual. It's Super Sunday on that day anyway, which means it's all about football!

• I just enjoy the 13th Feb - Desperation day.

• I'll be alone studying for an exam. I would love to talk to a sweet girl like you on Valentines Day :)

• Be... All by myself 🎧

• Probabaly follow your lead darlin hahahahahha

• When is it

• Valentines day has been perverted since women's liberation and feminism.

14th feb will now be International MGTOW Day.

Enough oppression!! Enough discrimination!!

What Girls Said 23

• I am gonna workout!

• Nothing. 😢😞it'll just be another normal day haha

• Hopefully studying because I have an exam on the 17th lol.

• I have nothing planned cuz I am single.. yes.. suck it couples..

• Prolly go see Deadpool.

• Probably studying. No valentines for me.

• Stay home, eat bad carbs and frozen desserts. Watch romantic movies on netflix and periodically cry and end the night off with mandatory masturbation.

• Being single for Valentine's Day isn't that bad.
    Having a a partner who lives in another country is worse.

I'll probably be studying!

• Visiting my boyfriend at his base! I'm so excited!

• Probably nothing considering I know my boyfriend won't do anything especially cause I'm mad at him that he didn't get me at least a card for my birthday yet tells me I'm a bit old to even care about my birthday... So unlike every Valentine's day I go the sky limit and get him a bunch of stuff. Not this year. I'm gonna take myself out and do me.

• I'm gonna cry because I recently broke up with my boyfriend who cheated

Still crying over it. Walking through the Valentine's day isle just makes me cry and think what if

• Hanging with my boyfriend 😝❤️

• Absolutely nothing.

• Probably get a lot of sleep.

• I'm going to ask this boy why do you stare at me from across the room-- to figure out if he actually likes me. Seriously.

• I will be staying at home, watching the movie Enchanted, and having some snacks.

• Fishing and watch the hockey game

• that will be my Valentine's Day, except with mayday parade and northern downpour.

• getting drunk haha

• I'll just binge watch dragon ball and Attack on Titan on Valentine's Day. 🤗

• I'm going to be a loner and have a girls night

• Well I will be home with my new puppy. No plans with humans for that day.

• Cry in my bed and eat Nutella