Is this a good idea?

Hey there,

So I'm 23 this summer and still single and no job, at times I feel soo lonely and would like to date but here's the thing. I don't work but from time to time I get money from there and there and I was thinking about dating but my current situation doesn't flow with it, does it? No money + women doesn't go in a pair very well. I soo badly want to date someone, what would you guys do if you were in my shoes?

What Girls Said 2

• Get a job bro!!!

• I tried dating a guy with no job, money and didn't go to school. I tried to be supportive (quite literally, he moved in with me). However, after almost a year, he still didn't have a job or any ambition in life. He just sat in my apartment and played video games all day and/or masturbated. That is not an attractive quality in a partner.

So... you can try. But also try to find your purpose in life. I am not saying you are a moocher, but that is a turn off.

• I'm not at all like that guy you are saying but my situation now is that I'm trying my best to land myself a job as well as I have ambition and I would like to date but I don't have that financial stability yet.

• Yeah I see what you mean, and because I'm quiet young and have a roof above my head, I don't need a financil help from opposite when dating, I guess. by the way if you don't mind me asking, did you two lived a long time before he move out from your place?

• Yeah, that's good.
      I knew him about 8 months before he moved in. Then almost another 8 months he was still doing the same. I gave him 3 weeks to find a new place to live.

What Guys Said 0