When you get back together with an ex, do you tell them about the other guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hellllllll no. Keep that to yourself.

• Girl, seriously, listen to me. Keep to yourself. It will only cause problems. Trust me on that. It will do no good. I've learned the hard way to tell exs that I don't want to hear it. You've done nothing wrong, so you have nothing to confess, nor feel bad about. If you get back together with him, keep it to yourself.

• I do, however, agree with the girl that said if he asks, then tell him the truth. But if he doesn't ask, don't tell.

• If he asks, then tell him the truth. But otherwise, keep it to yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Learn from my experince an ex is an ex for a reason. They will NOT change not matter how much they say they have.
    My ex asked me in the middle of sex and i told him that i had slept with another guy. there's no need to lie about it you were single. If your ex trys to make you feel like crap about it walk away. If he didn't want to give another guy a chance with you in the firat place he would've made sure not to lose you to begin with.

• I doubt he'll throw it back in my face because he's rather soft spoken but I do believe that it may cause tension in the future knowing that he's never been with anyone but me but I've been with other guys. Plus I don't want to lie and pretend that I wasn't dating during our off period

• But that tension is not your fault. You did something you felt was right for you. Like i said if he didn't want to give other guys the chance in the first place he wouldve stuck around to begin with.
      Honesty is always the best policy. I wouldn't just tell him for the sake of it. But if he asks dont lie about it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't, I don't see the point

What Girls Said 3

• 1st thing, you don't get back together with an ex.
    2nd thing, if you do that and you're comfortable with them, don't you feel the need somehow to tell them what you've been up to while they've been gone?

• What if this ex was your first love? To me he seems like my soulmate so I am considering restarting our relationship, and yes I do feel the need but that's only because I feel like otherwise I would be lying, but I dunno if I'm supposed to feel this guilty even though we weren't and aren't together currently...

• I wouldn't even worry about it tbh xd
      I would just get back with him and eventually tell him about my past relationship.
      Because, I honestly see nothing wrong with it and I think you're overthinking it lol

• Okay, thank you for your opinion

• Yes if u want.

• NO never tell it will always be thrown back in your face later when shit hits the fan.