Would you have her as your girlfriend if she slept with other people including her ex during seeing you? SHOULD I LEAVE HER?

Sorry this will be a bit long but I feel i'm going mad! and need to have people's opinions on this one please? Right, I'm a gay woman (23) and I met a woman (22) and she's great was flirty by natural etc but overal we got on great from the start. Obviously talking every single day we had from the start, she made me laugh so when we met randomly for a date it all went fine. THEN the issues started so at this point we was offically seeing each other or dating whatever you want to call it. on our second date she was kissing her friend behind my back! and she then told me on the night her "friend" tried to have sex with her in the toilet whilst i was outside dancing and drinking... after that when we first spoke to me she was speaking to a girl called Clara and then she left clara and then liked me I arranged to meet my woman on an arranged weekend to go for a drink her stay over etc and two days before she was due to come she stopped talking and was a bit offish with me so I asked what was up and she said she was at a party and took a photo of her male friend which was fine. Then... she stopped speaking completely :/ I went on her facebook only to discover she was in a relationship with clara! me being annoyed i messaged her and she messaged me drunk the most vile messages and i cried. so i forgot her obviously and a week later she messaged me saying her and clara broke up and me as i liked her took her back and again we began seeing each other again. a few weeks of fun and happiness went by and i went on a vacation and she was due to arrive a few days later when iwas there... we argued a lot because she was paranoid people liked me etc but when she arrived she travelled with bad NEWS i found out the night before she came to see me she slept with her ex girlfriend... i knew who she was becuase i seen the messages on her phone from this woman. I was devastated and ME AGAIN being stupid i forgave her and she asked me to be her girlfriend... its eating at me everyday! should i leave her finally? i do love her and itll be hard and she says how sorry she is :/ but it JUST isn't good enough the trust has gone i feel and its making me paranoid... honestly what do u suggest i do? thank u

What Guys Said 1

• I think you already know this can't continue. She's a cheat and she is putting you at risk.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't mean this in a rude way, but your girlfriend sounds like a messy lady lol. I have a few gay girlfriends and watched them go through all this crazy stuff with their partners, only to end up right back single. My question is why put yourself through it? She's showing you exactly who she is, and what you have to look forward to if you pursue things with her; and what I'm seeing is a girl who is not only isn't ready for commitment, but doesn't care about your feelings. I know, that's a hard pill to swallow, but that seems like the most obvious thing from all that you've said. If I were you, I'd leave her alone. Screw being lonely, you will be HAPPY and at peace, know that you are most definitely not getting played.

• Thank you for you're answer. I have ended it recently and I said we will just be friends now

• Good to hear :)

• It sounds like she'll keep cheating on U. I'd leave if it was me.