How can I win back the guy I like?

There Is a guy I really like. Him and I were talking for a while, but my ex got really possessive. He started whispering sweet, empty promises and made it really difficult to move forward and be happy. I really enjoyed the guy's company. He was such a gentelman and treated me very well, but my frustration with my ex really soured the situation. Eventually the guy I like got tired of it and stopped talking to me. I got back together with my ex but it didn't work out. I never stoped thinking about the guy and I have so much regret for not standing my ground and telling my ex to leave me alone and let me be happy. I don't know if it's right to ask the guy for a second chance. How do I go about winning him back?

What Guys Said 1

• "I have so much regret for not standing my ground and telling my ex to leave me alone and let me be happy." <- tell him something like that
    Let him know you messed up and are fully committed to making it work with him if he's cool with it. You might have to start slow from the "friendzone" and work your way up.

What Girls Said 0