Do you like Good Morning/Good Night texts?

I'm talking to this girl atm, we text each other like 20+ times a day.
She always says good night to me and calls me beautiful 😅
But what really makes me happy is she texts me before I wake up saying "good morning handsome xx"

It's the little things that make me happy.
I should be seeing her for the first time next week for dinner :')

• I love those texts!
    70% (61)57% (27)66% (88)Vote
  • Not a fan ;c
    11% (10)17% (8)13% (18)Vote
  • Not bothered! 😄
    19% (16)26% (12)21% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them! But I hardly ever get good morning texts. My boyfriend sleeps half the day away lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Yeah, i think it's sweet if someone gives you a "good night" and "good morning" text. it shows you are the last thing on their mind at night, and the first thing on their mind on a morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • PLEASE!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely. Texts like that are very sweet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them. Except, like, after 4 years... it would appear that those are rare now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like you than it makes me happy. But if I don't care i don't care what you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we live together now so we say it face to face haha but I loved getting them when we lived apart and I still like the mid-day "how's your say going?" Texts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them haha my crush and I have completely different times of sleeping an wakening up (Time zones :/) but yesterday he sent me a super cute message before he went to bed, and it was just an hour before I woke up, it made my day :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I love getting those texts, or better yet phone calls just to say goodnight or good morning. I always text my man good morning and goodnight. Either "Good morning, my love... Handsome... My prince charming... Etc"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss sadly I don't have one. :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them a hell of a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww, I love those. They're very sweet and can make your day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually, yes it's nice to send/receive them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's lovely. I actually prefer to talk on the phone instead of texting, but this is a texting generation. When a guy sends those texts we secretly get butterflies in our stomachs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like, beautiful! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! I think they're so thoughtful :D
    Good luck😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, I don't wake up early enough to ever send them myself though lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Same, haha. She's already on her lunch break by the time I wake up. 😂

• in the beginning its great, but after awhile its repetitive and mundane.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind goodnight but morning ugh I always feel sick

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• keep her dude!!
    ya good morning/good night and just talking intermittently throughout the day with no games is just perfect in my opinion. Great indication for great things to come.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love stuff like that. It makes you spend the rest of your day with a little extra pep in your step. 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind receiving or sending as long as both of us are on the same page with it and do not have any ulterior purpose to sending these messages. I don't play or play along with annoying mind games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not in mood for anything in the morning, and nobody can change that. you can't expect me to answer at all or even carefully read the message in the morning, so i go with good night only^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's an exaggeration but mesh.. Whatever floats your boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewwww too sugary for ma taste... disgusting...

"Good morning handsome <3 <3 <3 <3 " she says? "Fuck u bitch... leave me alone!" I'll respond... hahahahaha...

0|0
    0|0
  • She's wife material in my book

0|0
    0|0