How do you tame a player?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. You think a guy is gonna change for a teenage girl? No he won't. He's gonna change if HE wants to change.
    I was a player, been with many girls and did wrong things. No girl changed me. I changed by myself because I realized what I was doing was wrong. And I changed when I was single.

Try to tame him, only if you wanna end up crying.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't. You just pick up your pride (and panties, depends on how foolish you are), and walk away. No woman has Wonder Woman pussy, you CANNOT AND WILL NOT CHANGE A MAN.
    YOU WILL NOT CHANGE A MAN.
    HE has to want to change, and he'd do it for himself. BUT NEVER FOR A WOMAN.
    You either accept him as is, or MOVE ON.

What Guys Said 20

• You don't. Go find a guy worth being with.

• It's possible he's already started to change I just need to challenge him

• Said every girl right before they got their heart torn apart xD

• Why must you try to? Those who are of the player type should be outright avoided!.

At least that's my view.

• He will never change; he's got you where he wants you, giving you hope that you can change him and then voilà you are hooked and then he'll use you and make you cry in the end. The worst case scenario is that you get pregnant and he leaves you right on the spot. Is that the future you want?

• I was gonna put a funny but messed up joke but i'm afraid you'll actually do it >.> You don't tame em, you ride the bull a little bit before you get knocked off and gored to death

• Move on. You'll be better off you can't change anyone hell it's even hard to change yourself sometimes but pray for the player and focus on your life. Players thrive off attention from women the same way hoes live for a man's attention. Show him your not one of his groupies and carry yourself like his best and only option that he would be dumb to play games with! I'm a player by the way

• How does one carry themselves like his best and only option?

• Damn, best advice right here.

• @letsnot thanks

• gifrific.com/.../michael-jordan-laugh.gif
    Oh how young and naive you are my dear.

It's like trying to tame a wild lion. Find a better another guy!

• The funny thing about women calling men 'players' is that it's usually the woman who played herself by using goofy logic like "I'll agree and then try to change his mind, and if he doesn't then he's an asshole".

• I would consider my self an older player. My thinking: no girl on this planet owns my heart, you play by my rules. That said , my rules are honesty and i let them all know I'm not looking for anything serious.

• You dont.

• With boobs

• 1. You can't.
    2. If you actually did, you would have no interest in him anymore. So you don't.

• take it back round the shed with a shotgun : P

can't really unless he wills it oh the joys of free will : )

• By asking that question you have already lost.

• Hahahahahahaha, you don't.

Why would we change? We're already getting what we want...

• Kick him in his junk every time he 'plays'?

• Become one...

• why should a player change? he has an unlimited amount of women to screw!

• lol good luck hun

• Whenever you see a player, AVOID them, or break up with immediately. You'll regret being with him later on. Find a a nice guy that cares for you, even when you break up you'll never regret it and you might actually miss him.

• You give them better sex than any other girl ever could so that they become spoiled from it and can never enjoy it from any other girl ever again because it would never be as good so they desire you and only you.

What Girls Said 11

• You can't tame anyone!

• Don't. Trust me I've tried.
    You can't change anyone.
    This guy did like me personally but because he was such a player he just couldn't commit.
    It's just stuck in their DNA.

• You can't... if he is a player, then you would have to become the coach by being one step ahead of him.

Personally, if i knew for a fact that a guy was a player, then i would avoid him at all costs

• Um.

You should go on like this until you're sure he loves you. Be distant most of the time; but not that distant so you're completely out of his life; just enough to make him miss you and not get bored of you.

You can accept to be his girlfriend when you know he has true feelings for you. You can test him from time to time: for example, making him jealous and seeing if it works.

:\

• He won't be tamed until he finds the right girl. Accept the fact that you are not said woman and move on. A guy will not be convinced into love or commitment, at least not genuinely.

Unfortunately, you can't always get what you want. You can't force somebody to love you and only you. Sorry.

• You can't. They have to relinquish their scummy ways on their own. Why would you want to try to tame someone who treats women as conquests?

• you don't. walk away.

• You don't.

• But but but but

• Oh I've been there and not just with players but people in general. We think he would be perfect if this, this and this were different then we exhaust all avenues to change them end up disappointed and resentful. People will change when they are ready to, for themselves. Why spend your time trying to change someone whenyou could potentially meet someone fine as they are, flaws and all.

• That's real talk

• You don't. You should focus on someone else, someone loyal

• You can't but you can stop playing the game with them and move on.

• You can't change them. Girks think they can but you can't.

• Nothing is impossible

• You can try but you'll end up with a broken heart.