Girls, which guy would you rather date?

Guy 1:

Has a great sense of humor, fun, kind, caring, does not cheat and loves you. However, he is poor, not hot and drives this car.Girls, which guy would you rather date?
Guy 2:

Is a jerk, thinks you owe him sex and gets jealous when you say even 1 word to another guy. He also checks your phone and social media accounts to see if your cheating on him. However, he is really rich, buys you $4,000 handbags, takes you on overseas holidays etc and drives this car.

I am not posting this question because I am bitter I just honestly want to know which guy you would date. :P :)

• Guy 1.
    75% (24)
  • Guy 2.
    25% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• First guy easy. That car is actually kind of cute!

• Yeah, I would not care if a girl drove the first car either. However, if it was worn out and breaking down every 5 minutes and I had to go rescue her out in public because it broke down all the time I would suggest she bought something else but if it was not breaking down it would be fine.

• Pretty much. Like I said, it's similar to talking to a brick wall; nothing changes almost like tunnel vision.

• It is tunnel vison.

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly and without doubt I would date guy 1.
    I date a guy not his car, I am not interested whether he is rich or poor, I can't be with someone just because of his money. I can buy handbags and go overseas holidays myself, I am independent and proud enough not to be with guy2.
    What about guy 1, he has everything what I need and want.
    P. S. If he has me he is rich 😃

• Obviously guy one!.

• Guy 1. You can't "tame" guy 2 like some people say below. You can't change a person. Humans aren't animals you can't "tame" them. Guy 1 because I know he would be loyal to me and not look at me as a sexual object

• I agree you can't tame a person. The only person that can change them is that person themselves. Thanks for you answer.

• Seems like a trick question so guy A since you didn't say guy B was hot plus 'not hot' doesn't mean the guy is completely unattractive

• Nope not a trick question. It was an honest question. That is just in your mind.

• Of course some will but not ALL

• Hahaha I NEVER said all.

• Guy two because you could tame a guy. Though I don't date for looks or money, I'm not picky and get alone with most. I kinda like the attention.

• I have to say guy 2 . Only because I have to be physically attracted to who I am with , or it's never going to work. I have nothing against being "poor" either by the way , but I would rather have someone who I am attracted to , has a great career , and is financially stable. You also didn't say that guy 2 is a cheater , so that's good. I just think working with him and working out the relationship would help

• Who wants to be bought? Happiness means than money and gifts...

• To you it does. However, some girls do go after Guy 2.

• @Applefan1. You are right - I did not consider the dishonest pollsters! Well, that's because I'm just not wired that way and I would poll my honest take/opinion on it - after all, it is my life and my choice. As for moaning... sorry I used that word :-). You said, many girl... and not most, but in English language, many is the opposite of few, and many is synonymous with most if you divided a sample into many or few - hope that clarifies it. My point really is, in end, dishonest polling or not, as an ex-scientist I go with figures and stat if that is available and the stat you have is that more of the ladies you poll prefer guy 1 - so hurray to Guy 1. Good guys don't always finish last, believe me :-).

• @Goodgirl1 That is the same for me. My life my choice! We got taught about polls/survays at univeristy so I guess I understand a lot about them now. I said "many" because while a lot of girls go for "guy 1" I still see a lot go for "guy 2" as well. I see it with my own eyes. Yeah in this poll most girls voted guy 1 I just know the things that change voting habbits after learning about polls etc. :) :)

• Guy one but obviously I'd have to be somewhat attracted