Guys, Would you date a girl with a physical disability?

• Yes
    52% (12)
  • No
    48% (11)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I see it as this: I won't give her a "handicap" for her handicap. So basically, I'll put her on a level playing field with other girls and what I would find attractive/date worthy etc. If you think of date worthy being a certain amount of points, a handicap (depending on how severe it is) would take away a certain amount of points.
    Example: A person in a wheel chair is something I can get past. Not many "points" would be taken away for it. A super severe handicap would take away a lot of "points."

So basically, a lot of it depends on how severe a handicap is. Like I said, I won't give people benefit of the doubt or points for being in a handicap. I'll treat them just like everyone else. A handicap, as selfish as it sounds, would be a turnoff.

The situation changes into a whole new thing though if I'm already dating a person, love them, and tragedy strikes.

What Guys Said 11

• No on the dating arena (I've tried before).

If my woman was involved in a freak accident, I'd still stand by her. I loved her then with all her flaws, I'd still love her now with her new flaw. I won't ever give up on her when she had sacrificed so much to be with me.

• yes I would

• Depends if her mind can wow the bajesus out of me

If she's just regular with a disability probably not, and id expect the same if I was in her shoes. Also if i was already with her then yes

• I don't mean to sound selfish, but I wouldn't if it's severe. If I have a girlfriend and she becomes physically handicapped, I wouldn't leave her

• Depends what kind.

• yes so men are the better and less shallower gender then, it would be different the other way round, and women like to rant about men.

• If I like her, I wouldn't mind.

• Yes of course!

• depends on what kind of disability
    cause if she is mentally ill I won't waste my time on her

• you need to elaborate , what kind of disability... Lol

• Depending on what type.