Have you ever had an F-Buddy?

How did it go? I have this girl that is totally in love with me. I told her i dont want a relationship, but she still wants me. She said we can be F-Buddies. This has been going on for a while now. But she also wants to bring me on a 4 day trip for free to an amusement park and a big ass hotel that is all paid for and just screw me the whole time. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure she's trying to lure you in by maybe realizing... Hey its nice to cuddle at night, have morning sex. Hey I've been having a lot of fun with her... She's putting the cheese in the mouse trap and hoping you go for it. Then... SNAP... lmao.. She got yaaaa. Yet maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Maybe it could be the best decision you have ever made.

• Yes I have, and you basically get so used to being with and around that person. Your feelings grow. It doesn't matter. They will. She's already at that step. The more time you spend with a person, the more you enjoy there company. Good luck

• Nah i know what you mean. she's done this multiple times. she's tried luring me in and thinking if we have sex, i'll fall in love. But im so immune to love, i can go about life and not care. We've had sex a lot over the years. She'll get into a relationship, it'll go bad, then she'll go back to me again because i'll give her sex. I just dont want to date her.

• But she loves you?

Most Helpful Guy

• friends with benefits yes and it lasted for about 6 months about 4-5 years ago.

What Girls Said 5

• I had a F-buddy it was great til he wanted more (he wanted a sugar mama) it's a tricky situation. Tread lightly she pays for everything and over time she may change her tune to "you owe me" Be SAFE when you sleep together buy your own protection... good luck

• No, i have NEVER had one, and never will. I would rather remain single than see a guy for just sex.

• Honestly it sounds like she's hoping that if you start sleeping together, you are going to end up developing the same feelings for her that she has for you.

Being friends with benifets is meant to be a no strings attatched kinda thing but if you're both clear about it then it's up to you guys... I'd not get into it if I was you though because regardless of what she says, I could just imagine her ending up getting hurt if / when you don't start to feel the same.

• don't do it.

• It went great till he started to get serious and developed feelings for me.

What Guys Said 3

• enjoy it while it lasts.

• Wouldn't it be awkward but I bet it would be some damn good sex

• all my buddies are A-class. no F category for me... .