Is 20 too young to start using dating sites?

I don't know why, but I feel slightly too young to be using sites like match or eharmony, but I don't really have any other way of meeting people, so... not sure what to do. Is 20 too young to be on these sites?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you have no way of meeting people?

Do you have no job? Hobbies? Do you ever go out with friends? Cinema/ Clubbing? Bars? Do you just stay in 24/7? A serious health problem that prevents you doing all the above?

I'm confused as to why you have no way of meeting people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, there's a demographic on there for you, but not as much as a selection I'm sure on those sites because most 20-something's go on Tinder or POF.

What Guys Said 6

• Dating sites are for any adult, match and eharmony are more for serious relationships and I am sure there are people on there that are 20

• nooo you can start

• My step son was using MeetMe when he was 16

• Do you even want a REAL relationship? If so then no... It's not too young...

• Use tinder instead

• Really you shouldn't be, just get up go the store on different occasions and start mingling.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. Thats the age I was when I started doing online dating. I went online because it was too hard to meet guys during school, and my program at university was 95% women. I used OkCupid and am still with a guy I met on there.