Girls, I've got a question?

Ladies, just curious if you'd date a guy that chews tobacco?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure I would. Why not? Eh. Pick yr poison. Besides, I gotta be honest here, I've always had the hots for boys who spit on the ground, in that uniquely boy way of spitting on the ground.

Yeah, bla bla bla bla surgeon general's warning bla bla bla bla, but, both of my grandfathers dipped, and both lived well into old age.
    My maternal grandfather dipped, AND smoked his pipe literally every day -- almost constantly, after he became a widower -- and he lived to be 97 years old. He lived so long that he buried his wife and all 3 of his children. Bless his long suffering soul.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• No thanks.

2|0
    0|0
  • No eww... I don't want to taste or smell that when I'm kissing him. Nor do I want to see his yellow rotting teeth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • No way jose..

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean, would I date someone at higher risk of getting tongue and esophageal cancer? No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, sorry. I dont want a guy who does drugs

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • !!! NO !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated men who dip

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol same thing just wasn't sure if everyone knew what dipping ment

• Oh I know. It's just weird to say guys who chew. Lol but I don't think it's a turn off and honestly have no clue what it'd be like if one didn't. Lol

• NOPE

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's just nasty and rots your gums.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't Becuz in totally against anything like that. I hate pills, cigarettes, weed, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww no

0|0
    0|0
  • Can and have, but it's a pretty disgusting habit, honestly. Nico-wintergreen kisses and spit cups all around the house get old fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • as tempting as that is... I'll pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very small possibility of that happening...

0|0
    0|0