Would you date someone who isn't willing to invest a 100% in you?

Would you want a semi-serious relationship with someone who isn't emtionally available?

I want all these fuck buddy, kinda if relationship (without sex) , but I only want it for my own selfish needs and I dont feel like giving anything to the other part. For example only doing things on my terms, only contacting them if I want something or am bored or something.

For the right guy I would do anything, but unless he is pretty much perfect I know I won't make an effort. A part of me feels like it pretty normal for fwb-ish relations and another part feels like im being extremly selfish. What are your viewes on this?

Just to add: both part gave agreed this is not a serious commitment, Just semi-serious

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you by any chance Arabian? Coz we arabs say this sentence 😕😕
    Anyway the answer to your question is nope

• Not even close to being arabian

• What sentence btw?

• " to invest in you " like we use this one a lot and I never heard a foreign say it

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'd feel like they were wasting my sweet, precious, limited, divine time. Not only that, but I'm not a therapist and I don't have the desire or interest to have to deal with someone's unchecked emotional and mental baggage. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart: it's a pain in the azz. I would feel burdened being involved with someone like you because you can't get your chit together mentally and emotionally. So instead of functioning like a stable, healthy human being, you want to play games and use someone's body like a sexual toy for your gratification. You need someone to prove to you over and over that your fragile ass, delicate self will be okay. That's annoying. I wouldn't deal with that level of selfishness. I'd be gone like the wind.

What Guys Said 6

• 100% investment in a single stock? What kind of idiot does that? Don't put all your eggs into one basket. The key to a good portfolio is diversified holdings.

Relationship is the same, you make time but never put everything into it even after marriage. Everyone has their secrets. Sometimes you let her see your demons, sometimes you keep that away from her. There are things you can tell your wife, there are things you better keep for your mistresses.

• Ehm.. I dont know why you're talking about this.. im very against cheating. .

• Personally I would not because I feel like I want to invest in someone and have them invest in me other wise it does not seem like much of a relationship

• Well its not a "real relationship " its more of a getting to know eachother and occasionally touch eachother kind of things lol

• well getting to know each other and touching still involves some amount of investment. Some guys probably would not mind that at all and wold actually enjoy it. I guess I view it differently because it is not really what i am looking for

• So you want total commitment from someone without sex and without you returning the commitment?

Wow what a total bargain!

• Nah.. I'd want something more. I think something mutually beneficial would be nice.

• You don't deserve s relationship... Just stick to 1 night stands or whatever you do... It's messed up

• I dont think anyone deserves a relationship, the whole ord "deserve" screams entitlement.. and noe one is entitlend to a relationship. And its like i said, for the right guy that wants to serious commit i would invest a 100% in him both emotionally and sexually. But for a half good guy who doesn't want anything serious, i won't feel the need to actually invest anything.. I dont do one night stands so thats why this kind of things is my only options when i can't find a decent guy i want to date

• My answer is going to have to be no... Because I am an all or nothing type of guy... This is a very grey and unheard of area for me... I've had 1 night stands before.. But I didn't really think they were just going to be 1 night stands, so I ended up getting emotionally invested because I foolishly thought this girl actually liked me.. When all she wanted was dick so... Yea I am a relationship guy strictly 100% or nothing at all don't even speak to me basically... Not all dudes are like this.. It sounds like you want a friend to cuddle up with at night.. That's cool I guess... You can probabaly find that.. But sooner or later he might either want A. Sex or B. A relationship... If he doesn't want one or the other he's a weird dude AND PERFECT FOR YOU

• Yeah, that way you can fuck each other senseless and not feel any sense of loyalty 100% you might like your own space like me, i'm not cold hearted i just like to know i can have this girl or that without being tied down in a manner of speaking

• I said no sex.. im up for mutual masturbation and oral sex, but I dont have sex with people im not in a real commited relationship with. So for me I want someone to entertain me by forfilling my urges and keeping me Company when im bored

• Maybe, but as long as we agree what we are so to speak there shouldn't be a problem

• Well i think that's fine, that way you know where you stand with each other

What Girls Said 6

• I only want relationships that are mutually equal and beneficial. I don't want to be a princess nor a slave.

• Nope, never. I would only want to be with someone who is willing to commit 100% to me and have a serious long-term relationship. Both partners should be equally invested in each other in order to have a successful relationship.

• No fuck no! hahah! Sorry not sorry!

• I would want my SO to be committed to me and only me. If not, I'm not wasting my time waiting around for him to commit with me. You're either in it or not..

• Nah. At this point in my life, I'm not looking for a hook up. I'm looking for someone that I can build with and start a family with.

• As long as it's equal sure. If he doesn't give 100% I won't either