Guys: would you freak out if your blind date turned out to be a Muslim girl?

Let's say some friend hooks you up on a date or you meet this girl online (without seeing her) and chat for a bit and plan to meet in real life.
Would you freak out if the girl (even though she's cute) be a Muslim wearing a hijab (headscarf)?
Like she's wearing pretty clothes but only her head is covered.
How would you react? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd kinda find the great irony funny. She has adopted Saudi Arabian Wahabism dress code which isn't part of Islamic doctrine. .. yet wants to date a non Muslim without acknowledging that Islam doesn't allow women to date non Muslims. Only Muslim men have that option

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would they? Thats rude!

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't freak out, but dating a girl who always has her hair and most of her face covered would be strange. I like to think that I'd give it a shot, but she'd be at a disadvantage because I couldn't see a lot of what usually attracts me.

• Well I'd continue the date, sounds interesting as it is, but my intentions change drastically from starting a relationship, to pushing an agenda.

• I would keep the date to be as good as I planned, but now my purpose for the date would be to establish a connection with this person to potentially be a conduit for them to leave Islam.

• I don't know... I'd probabaly be kind of weirded out and interrogate you as to why the hell you wear that thing lmfao...

• no i wouldn't freak out,

• No reaction at all

• I wouldn't care

• No. I'd treat her like any other date. I wouldn't call her after, though.

• I would be really interested. I am not a muslim, but a hindu but i would love to date a muslim woman.

• Clothes have nothing to do with a relationship. If you are already getting along, why ruin the experience with shallowness.

• I wouldn't freak out and I would try my best to make sure that we both have fun. That being said I don't know how much further the relationship could go after that.

• I would kinda like it, I find the head scarf kinda sexy... Don't know why (I'm a Christian)

What Girls Said 0