Girls honestly no bs?

I've gotten in shape and bought a new bmw car. Last night i went to a grocery store and in the parking lot i saw a stunning blonde on the phone. She started eyeing me as soon as i pulled up on the lot and i parked next to her on purpose. I then got out of my car and she was still starring at me. I then walked inside the store and she too went inside. She was then still looking at me when i was inside the store.

I'm 23 and she was at least 40. Point is do you think she liked what she saw? i ask only because next time it happens i will make a move but before i do i thought i asked this.

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems like a gold digger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful, may be she has an eye on your car!. Seriously! that's possible

What Girls Said 6

• Possibly, she could just be checking you out the only way to really know is to go up to her.

• Sounds like she could be a cougar.

• Go for it.

• oh she wants you... no matter what the age is your still the guy so make the move.

What Guys Said 4

• Are you asking if she's gold digging?
    I don't know, I would need more information. Big age difference, but that's alright.

• Yeah, you should have made a move.

• I can't be the only one that thinks she is creepy as fuck