Do you think my girlfriend overreacted?

Okay so she asked me to grab a few groceries from her car (Honda civic) inside the trunk so I open it and then get the things and then I close the trunk and something broke. The trunk did not want to close. She got mad at me and started saying "what did you do? What did you do? Ugh. You never do anything right! You ruined my day!"

I I just looked at her and said sorry and somehow got the trunk to close. It's basically a 2004 Honda Civic that's already old. I don't know why she made a big deal. I didn't know she was like that at all. I got shocked and thought she was joking for a while but nope.

Like me. I don't care at all about my car. She's driven it a few times and even hit a whole side walk one time and I never said no word. I just laughed.

Most Helpful Girl

• eveything has two stories!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• She's probably just having a bad day. I hope you offered to help pay at least

• I'll cut it short. Breakup with her.

This whole "argh you are the reason the world is falling apart" reaction to minor obstacles in life is a HUGE red flag that there's a lot of crazy underneath her surface.

It's time to eject.

• She definitely overreacted.