How badly did I mess up?

Basically I met this guy in college, we hit it off really well and hung out a couple of times with great chemistry. One day he tried to have sex (we've only kissed) and I said no because I felt we were not there yet, but after that incident he didn't message me for 3 days. So I got irritated and messaged him saying how come he didn't send me a text, I like hanging out and if sex is all he wants, go elsewhere. He responded by saying, "Stop acting like we're dating, it's only been a week." and I asked how I did that, because I really just sent those messages to avoid us wasting time, I didn't think I was acting like we dated. He ignored the messaged, and tweeted a day later, "Don't off track, I need to stay focused on school and sports." But I don't know if that was a dig at me. Anyways though, prior to this whole texting situation he was calling me babe, said he really liked me, and everything was good. I haven't spoken to him in 3 days and I'm wondering if I should just let it go?

I forgot to add I've known him about 2 weeks, and he's told his best friend about me and stuff. He also has trust issues from his past so maybe I just came on too strong in his opinion..
Today after not talking for a few days he messaged me saying good morning, have a good day and I just said thanks you too, but what does that mean in the context of everything else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well whatever you messaged him seems to be certainly true :) Guess if you term this a 'mess up' it did you a whole lot of good for sure :)

• Oops... lay off, scram, scoot if sex isn't what you want here :)

• Thank you for your thoughtful, kind and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO, young lady :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It was honestly probably the only thing he wanted in the beginning. Probably that tweet was at you, and that he's just not interested in a relationship in general. Just was sweet talking you because he wanted sex without commitment. Let it go, and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• He really didn't want anymore than just sex. And you asking him why wasn't he texting was what elicited the "Stop acting like we're dating" thing.

• You didn't he has renegotiated his priorities towards school, a relatively wise decision, although he does not seem to respect you. Of course I have never met him and cannot necessarily judge him through your point of view.

What Girls Said 2

• Am afraid to say that he was just another typical guy being led by his knob.. And when he didn't get his own way he's gone and thrown his dummy out of his pram.. If I were you I'd forget him and move on.

• Forget him, seems like he just wanted to get in your pants.