Girls, did you ever turn down a guy for being too tall for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. He was like 6'5 or 6'6 and he had a huge crush on me. But I felt he was too tall. (I'm 4'11 btw). And he was attractive, but that's passing my upper limit.
    He was like football player attractive. And he did play football in high school and I think in college. So I don't think it hurt him too much to be rejected by me lol He was like the guy that could get women without too much effort, outgoing, and popular type. I'm not into those guys much. Very nice though.

• But you have a big personality 😉

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not a girl, but I am a tall guy, and I've never been turned down for being too tall.

If anything, it's always been more beneficial, than not. A lot of girls have actually commented that they like my height.

• I don't think this happens too often lol

• Do you ever turn your dates for being too short or too tall?

• I haven't been on many dates but height has never been a factor.

• That would be a first I don't think I've ever heard a girl do that

• this will be interesting... I'm 6'5" lol

What Girls Said 4

• i have dated guys who are taller and shorter than me. I personally dont much care about height issue thing haha

• No, then again only one guy has asked me out, and he was 6' and now my boyfriend of a year and a half

• I don't think a guy could be too tall for me :D

• No, I love tall guys!