I think he likes me? I'm not to sure though?

There is this guy who is an instructor in my gym he is kinds awkward around me we get on well he was talking to me about headphones because I needed a new pair and he was helping me finding a college for a course it's kind of awkward tension now he says hello but when he gets near its awkward

Most Helpful Guy

• Likely does. You may have missed the hint that he's looking for a green light. Only matters if you have to hots for him though

• I do but I'm too shy

• Did you land some alone time?

• He is so shy... And I haven't seen him but we have a party coming up and a duty together so fingers crossed

What Guys Said 1

• How much does he lift?

• Lol I don't know

• Lol. I don't know. Accepting them might get his homes up. But it'd be rude not to. It's a dilemma XD

• Hopes : D

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah he may be interested and find you attractive, He's awkward just cuz he might be nervous around and doesn't really know how to approach you. He's probably wondering if you are interested as well.

• Yeah I am try not too though !! 🙈

• Well if he's interested in you then thats comforting for you because that should make it a bit easier, i would go for it! I was like that, and i had to step out of my comfort zone but its makes you so much more sociable in any situation.

• 👊🏻👊🏻🙌🏻

• haha I read that all wrong I thought it said I think the gym is my gym hahah!

• hmmm can't say for sure maybe he's just a shy/awkward person. :)