My mom talks to my ex?

Hi. My mom still talks to my ex girlfriend. My mom is also friends with my ex fammily are family's have been friends for a while 10 + years as we live in the same area and went to the same schools. My mom does things with her mom birthdays dinners etc and talks to her it kind of bothers me and I don't like it. ... And an old good buddy of mine who moved away came to visit his grandparents who live in my area and just came by randomly and brought up that my ex really wants to see me and talk. We've been broken up for 5 years now and have no contact and live in same area.. I don't care anymore

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• And your question is?

• Why does my mom talk to her still and why does she do things with her mom like on my moms birthday my ex mom comes to pick up my mom with my ex girlfriend and Her sister. Why would she do that plus they make abs all the time. Thanks I thought I made question clear before. Let me know your opinions thank you..

• Well there's not really anything you can do about it

• I know but it's weird. My ex comes to my house with her mom u always avoid contact my good friend comes to visit and tells me she really wants to c me and u could tell ge got upset when u didn't want to. She turned me against all friends they think I'm an a hole R sonething. I'm only 23, and was like 18 R 19 when we broke up. I'm scared to be in a ltr serous relashonship which is heading to marriage to fast for me

What Guys Said 0