Girls, Honestly do you think she's out of my league (because she's attractive)?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what either of you look like but I'm not sure I really believe in "leagues" - You like who you like!

My ex always thought I was out of his league but I still went out with him.

One day when my current boyfriend was a bit down so thought I was going to break up with him over something (I didn't), told me I could do better than him anyway. Heck, he was so shocked when I admitted I liked him back that he asked me twice if I was joking and even when I said I wasn't he kept wanting to make sure "So u like like or just like?". My Dad has told me I'm better looking than my boyfriend too and that he should be grateful but I don't care, I think my boyfriend is cute and I really like him.

Beyoncé is married to Jay Z, Christina Hendricks is with Geoffrey Arend and Felicity Huffman is with William. H. Macy. One of each of the people in these couples are clearly generally seen as more attractive than the other but who cares? If two people like each other, they like each other, as long as they're both happy leave them alone.

If you want to ask this girl out, give it a go. If she says no then she is not the right one for you and you can find someone who is, and if she says yes then.. Hooray! :)

What Girls Said 6

• If you are average looking but have the BEST personality, you can get any girl even if she's way hotter than you. in my opinion at least.

• Nope! It all depends on chemistry.

• I don't know who you're talking about because there's no other information.

• No unless she has a bomb as personality and yours sucks then she beats you with looks and personality

• I don't believe in this 'out of my league' stuff, just because someone is attractive

• You can always just try talking to her. I don't know much else, since there isn't a lot of info. But if it goes well, you can try asking her out.