Is it wrong to date someone younger?

Is it wrong to date a 14 or 15 year old girl if you're a 17 year old guy? I like this girl but she is 14 soon to be 15. Even though people at school might make fun of you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would deffinatley say Age doesn't matter , well to a certin extent it does , but 3 years difference? , Noo . I would say go for it.

I was in the same situation before , and he was a few years older than me , but it didn't matter , we both liked each other , and there was only like a few people that said something , but we didn't care , but most people , didn't care , because it's what we wanted , and they said we were cute. Go For It ! = ) what do you have to loose.

Don't care what others think , Go with what you think and who you like is your choice , and not caring what others opinions are , and the rude things they have to say.

What Girls Said 10

• If you like her, and she likes you, people can get over the fact that you're a whopping 2 years older than her. I know a man who dated his first girlfriend when she was 15 and he was 20. It sounds weird, but it's not as weird as people will make it seem. She's only 2 years younger than you. And even though it's easier said than done, don't let what people think about YOUR life, bother you or stop you from doing what you want to do :)

• It doesn't really matter how old the person is you are dating. Just make sure that you are dating for the appropriate reasons. If it's just for sex/rape, skip it. But if you really dig this girl, totally go for it. And in return, girls like to date older guys!

• It's not illegal. It's only illegal when you turn 18 and she's under 16, she has to have her parents consent. Seriously it's only a 2 year difference. Some relationships have a 10 year gap.

• Who cares what people think, if you like her and she likes you, go for it.

• I think age doesn't matter at all! And come on, she is only younger than you by 3 years.

What's wrong with that? Being 3 years older than her is the prefect age!

Ignore what others say!

Love occurs between the both of you!

Not the world.

I support you, good luck!

:)

• I'd suggest not to rob the craddle. Keep it on a friendship basis UNLESS you know her parents well and they like you. I'm sure you don't want a rape charge or ANY charge on you huh?

• It shouldn't matter what other people think about it in school, if you like this girl then go for it.

High school is ridiculous anyway, that's all they do is make fun.

I couldn't stress this enough, you should go for it.

• Do it. Kids at my school really don't give a damn and do it all the time.

• Yeah, it's illegal.

• Its not illegal if he's 17 and she's about to be 15. Illegal is when he turns 18 and they have sex.

• Can you say JAIL BAIT?!!!

What Guys Said 1

• If you really like her...Its going to be hard as "H-E double hockey sticks.

I know that girls mature faster than guy, but remember you choose her, knowing her age. Aside from that go for it...

If her parents are cool with it...be happy.

Just do it for the right reasons. [Thats the most important thing]

Sincerly,

A Loving Black Man