Why dont guys ever want to date me? Am I the only one going through this?

Guys just never want to date me. I've only had one boyfriend who claimed to love me but used me. Not many become interested or even approach me. But when they do, they only want sex. It's crazy because even a couple I would have thought for sure actually liked me still didn't want to take me out or date me, only wanted to sleep with me. I've even tried being the approacher and that didn't work for me either. I'm not easy and I don't dress revealing at all. But I'm very, very shy. I know a lot of guys are only looking for sex, but many of my friends and people around me managed to get guys who will actually date them and get to know them. I've even tried different types of guys and it's still all the same. What's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find a king in search of a queen. He will want you for who you are and anything else is a plus to him thats a king. ✌

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure you're not the only one going through it.

• I understand how you feel. See, many people experience and think: "Hey, there's something wrong with me?" However, picture this.. A school where lots of people are super serious and academically intelligent, versus another school of trouble-makers and people who have fun all the time. Let's pretend your one of the "serious ones" attending that school.

See the problem? It isn't you, your just not the right fit. I wouldn't worry because time will tell. Remember you may just not be the right fit for those people. I hope this is helpful.

• how do you know they don´t want to? did you ask them out?

• I have before asked one, he went out with me, then never went anywhere. Just wanted sex.

• yes that´s what they all want at first, because they don´t know you good enough yet to want more than just sex.

• are you ugly

What Girls Said 1

• I blame the society of pragmatism and drug. Euphorism is prevail.