What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something wasn't sitting well with my stomach and I kept having to suddenly poop. Kinda tough to act cool when it's like mid conversation and then suddenly dear in headlights look, 'excuse me', and walking as fast as you can to the bathroom. Multiple times in a 2 hour period.

Shockingly, we ended up going on a few more dates after that haha and the guy was kind enough to act like nothing was weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting caught by a female cop fucking my girlfriend in the back seat of my car when we were 18

What Girls Said 2

• Probably almost falling through my dates kitchen floor. He mentioned having a hole in his floor in the kitchen (he even pointed it out to me) , then I took a trip to the bathroom and almost fell through it. Luckily I survived, apparently no one else has managed to do this. Trust me to forget.

• I ended up blacking out at the restaurant. He had to call the paramedics and i was taken to the hospital. Very freaking awkward first (and last date)...
    I later found out that i had hypothyroidism which caused the blackout.

What Guys Said 0