Should I trust her or not?

I went out on a date with a girl a few days ago and we really hit it off and connected. I thought things were going well and then she told me she was getting ready for a date 2 nights later. I was kinda surprised since I was mister gentleman and I didn't think she wanted to go out with anyone else, but whatever. We aren't exclusive. So when I found out about it I told her I hope she has fun and her only words were, "don't be butt hurt about it." I took offense to that. My ex who I am really good friends with and doesn't want to see me get hurt just said, "she's a bitch forget about her." Then the girl texted me about the date and said they went to the same place and did the same thing. I got annoyed hearing that. So the next day she texted me and I told her how I felt about what she said and that it was rude. She apologized for how it came across and said that she didn't mean it the way it sounded. My ex doesn't trust her, but I'm not sure. I've been hurt in the past. Should I trust her or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if I were to date several guys at the same time - which I don't - I would not mention one to the other... And even if we went to the exact same place, I wouldn't go and report to the other guy. You're right, it's extremely rude.

She's immature and trying to make you jealous or play the miss popular, like telling you she has that many options right on your face. Do you need that kind of thing?
    It's not about trust, you're apparently still in the playing phase.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your ex could be putting doubts in your mind. Your ex may still be in to you. Just won't admit it. Like you said you to are exclusive. She can do what she wants. If you like her tell her it's either him or me. Cause being a love triangle just leads to someone getting hurt. Go with what you think is right.

• here's the thing. she definitely likes me. she wouldn't have continued to talk to me after I ignored her if she didn't. and she told me she wants to go out with me again. I am gonna ask her if she's gonna see him again in a casual way.

• She could say yes to seeing him again to try and get you jealous. Best of luck

What Girls Said 3

• When you start to question whether you can trust someone, then that's when you know you already don't.

Even if I wasn't exclusive with someone I still wouldn't date other guys at the date time. All you are is another option to her

Personally, I wouldn't trust her. She obviously has a disregard for your feelings. I think you'll end up being very hurt by her if you continue to see her. I think your ex girlfriend is right about her

• Your ex wants you for herself. or hisself who ever that may be.
    But its weird someone would say something so rash after you saying ok.. have fun but if she apologized take it for her word. maybe she read what you said in a weird/wrong way. because you can't hear voice over texting.

• she apologized so maybe she doesn't mean any harm. You don't know her to know what her intentions are so if she apologized right away maybe she didn't mean to say it that way.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with your ex. Forget her.