Would you date a women like this?

So would you be suprised if you meet a women, almost 30 years old, slim, G-cup, tattoed, still virgin and never been kissed? Would you date someone like that, if everyone who knows her told you she had a great personality as well?

Most Helpful Guy

• How comes it didn't happen? plus what you say is contradicting. u say you got tattos and are escular and all. if you were a christian it would make sense. but you say you look like a secular, have a great personality and never even kissed? something smells fishy.

• u dont know if you have a great personality unless you see how you operate in a relationship and see if you humble your egoism while maintaining self respecting to harmonically coexist with a different person. i'd give you a chance and see where it goes. if we lived nearby.

• Well, between 13 and 18 I lived at an orphange in a pretty racist part of Germany and they rarely let me go out for something other than school. (I'm black)
      And when I was finaly able to go back to my family and live my own life i've been told by many people that I'm pretty weird for not been in to a relationship at least once. But how do they think someone is able to get in a relationship when they were isolated for half of their life? :/
      Nowadays people seem to act as if they are into me until they realize I'm completly inexpierienced. :/

• sorry for my comment then. i was unfair with you. growing up onan orphanage is NOT an easy thing and these people usually become too mature before their time and prefer loneliness. my best friend is an orphan.

well i bet you'll find a guy. an since you waited till now it better be a nice person. someone who marriage material. good luck, you'll do well.

Most Helpful Girl

• The singular form of "women" is WOMAN. You don't say "a women". You say "a woman."

• Thanks. Didn't realized that. I wrote this on my phone and since the selected language is German this happens a lot. XD
      I really hate auto-correct.

• Any time.

What Guys Said 10

• Isn't G-cup like half a gallon per breast. Respect.

And yeah, I'd definitely prefer to date her. Noone is lucky enough to meet a woman like that out of the blue though.

• In US sizing, G cup is the same as DDDD cup. Which isn't actually THAT big.

Most American girls are walking around in bras with a band that's too big and cups that are too small. Like, if you know a random girl who buys a size 34DD bra from VS, she probably SHOULD wear a 32DDDD = 32G bra. Except those sizes are really hard to find in the States.

• Honestly if she's still a virgin at almost 30 something's probably really wrong with her. Emphasis on probably.

• Surprised? Yes.

Would I date her? probably not.

I strongly prefer non-virgins.

• G-cup? Is there such thing?

• Lies!

• i CAN'T SEE

A DAMN PICTURE!!!

• Why not fool

• I would date

• I'd be quite surprised.

Why is she so inexperienced? I need to know why before i know if it's a red flag, charming, or something in between.

• Yes I would, but I assume you are this way by choice?

What Girls Said 0