Is it too late for me?

This girl I added on Bebo, liked my music. She liked my ways of being me. She lives in the same city I do, but in a different school. After the first week I asked for her number. She didn't reply, and she deleted her account. After 5 months, I found her on MySpace, and we talked. Then she gave me her number, with out even me asking for it. Now I have been talking to her. I tried to invite her to a date, to meet in person. But now she is talking to another guy, and she is now dennying my text messages, saying "Do you have plans friday night". How do get to her, with out annoying her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's just have some online fun

What Girls Said 1

• so many girls out there...forget about her. the truth is nobody likes someone who is too eager. guys or girls.

What Guys Said 1

• i will not ask her to date or even text. You fell like begging her for her number and you know...