When a guy chooses another girl over you, is it normal that the rejection hurts for a long time?

Well me and this guy had sex for three months and the whole time he would tell me he didn't want a girlfriend. But then at the end of three months he ends up getting a girlfriend.

So basically he chose this other girl over me. He also makes out with her in front of me. I didn't really want to date him the whole time we were hooking up but towards the end, thats when I realized I had feelings. By that time he was already into this girl.

It's not the not being his girlfriend that hurts the most, its the rejection and him choosing another girl over me.

Its now 6 months later. I still haven't touched or talked to any other guys and he's still with this girl. I know because he still kisses her in front of me. It bothers me a lot that we can't be friends.

(DONT PREACH TO ME ABOUT HOW FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS SITUATIONS DONT WORK OUT.)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it's normal, but my advice is to try and avoid them as much as possible and try to seek out new men.

• It's normal and that feeling is definitely a bitch or it really sucks so much

What Girls Said 0