Why would a guy not want to have a baby with a girl?

Because they might not want to have baby with me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I don't want kids with my SO and she feels the same way. I'm probably going to be a bad father to begin with and I know shit about stuff like that. Besides, I've always hated other people's kids and I'm constantly annoyed by them, but people say it's different when it's your own. Another would be because he has bad genes and/or experience growing up and that he doesn't want his kids to experience the same thing he did when he was a kid or have the same sickness he has and so forth

• Maybe he doesn't feel he would be a good dad, maybe he doesn't wanna be a father now or simply he doesn't want or wouldn't like to be a father.

• 1. he couldn´t financially provide for it
    2. he doesn´t know the girl long enougg
    3. he is at a point in life, where he just doesn´t know if he wants one or not.
    4. he just doesn´t want a baby just now
    ...
    man the list is so much longer xD men are not like girls: "lets just have a child now" they think further than that.

• Not ready or what you wrote on your update.

• Why would it be what I wrote on my update?

• What you wrote in your update is one of the possible reason. There's moments where some guys just get a girlfriend just out of convenience, but never see them past that stage (as in marriage-material or someone he wants to procreate with).

• You're missing too many factors for a qualified answer.

• I wouldn't want to have a baby with someone I'm not married to.

• Because a lot of us dont want kids. Not always a reason for, some guys just dont.

• Might not want kids...

• Money and time

• Dude,
    there's gotta be more than million reasons and he being a guy honestly, wouldn't quite tell you the actual one
    It could be that he doesn't think he's ready to take something that big, or he doesn't want your interaction to end which if affected when a child is present and many more as people have said below.
    Just saying, if you've been in a relationship with him for years or are married, then it's probably just his personal choice, no love issues.

• They're not married?
    He doesn't want her in his life forever?
    He doesn't want to financially support her indirectly forever?
    He doesn't want a kid at this stage?
    He doesn't think she'd be a good mother?

Some combination of the above?

What Girls Said 1

• -Maybe he has no desire to reproduce.
    -Maybe he is career-orientated.
    -Maybe he is not ready for it emotionally or financially.
    -Maybe he does not see this woman as "the one".
    -Fear that he may be a bad parent due to past traumatic events that may have happened in his life.
    -Maybe the relationship is fairly new, and he needs more time.
    Etc.

There's plenty of things that come into play with someone not wanting to have a baby with another.
    There really is no "set" answer.
    Everyone's situation is individually different.
    The best way you would know , is to ask him.