My girlfriend says I must be more controlling. What can I do?

Today I had an intervention with my girlfriend and after telling her one of my points about how she should be less controlling, her response was that I must also start to be more controlling.

This clearly is not a good sign... how can I be more assertive?

Been dating her for almost 6 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much just do what you want to do with her. Make some decisions of your own instead of trying to make her haappy by doing stuff she wants to do all the time. I don't know if that made sense but ill give you an example. Say if you 2 were going out somewhere for dinner, and you let her choose each time you 2 go out, that's not controlling enough. Girls also feel the sameway, they want to make us happy too, so they would like to go out to some places that the guys would like to so it will make us happy. I know it sounds stupid but its true.

good luck.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Do the opposite of what you do now, its pretty self explanatory, you assert you self more.