Dating a guy who is shorter?

Is dating a guy who is shorter then you bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope not. Why would it be bad? As long as you like the guy that's all that matters right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would that be bad? My boyfriend is a bit shorter than me but I love him just the same. The only people who seem to have issues with the height difference are those not in the relationship so I try not to let it get to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Is dating a girl shorter than you bad?

• No. I've just always thought the guy should be taller.

• Why? Don't he deserve good genes for his baby too? Duh

What Girls Said 2

• Of course not! What does it matter if you love te person :)!!

• It's not bad at all. If you're okay with it, that's great. I personally wouldn't though.

• Yeah! It wasn't my first choice... but, I met this guy on a dating website. And we finally met and when we met he's shorter then me. he lied about his height on his profile...(I kinda like him though)

• It's shitty that he lied though, that should be a red flag, not the height thing...

• That he lied about his height? Yeah! I know... but, he seems like a really nice guy...