What should I do when my girlfriend is going to some prom with another guy?

Okay, so my girlfriend and I have a great relationship! We have been dating for almost a year. Now I'm going to go ahead an apologize for any confusion. This guy asked my girlfriend if she'd go to prom with him. She said yes. I asked her why and she told me 'Oh, it's just friends. Why, do you not trust me? Why is it such a big deal?' I feel strongly offended and pissed off about it. She told me if I keep bringing it up, that I might lose her. We have been arguing about this for about one week. I just don't know what to do. She shouldn't have said yes in the first place. She keeps saying, 'Get over it. I'm going whether you like it or not. It's just a friend.' I need advice. What would you guys do in my position? Sorry for any spelling errors or confusion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Was very rude of her to not tell you before. You guys had to dicuss this together

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're offended that she would rather go to the prom with her "friend" than you and it isn't about the trust and whatnot right? I get that it would suck, but she probably just want to enjoy herself in the prom without it being romantic or having you there to make out and whatnot. I too would probably be hurt, but I mean you're spending much time with her in the first place that she might have promised to go to the prom with the guy before even dating you. You guys need to have some serious talk about this if you two are going to let it go or fight about it further.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand why she doesn't want you going to the prom with her?

What Guys Said 3

• Why would she choose to go with a friend over you when you're her boyfriend?

" She told me if I keep bringing it up, that I might lose her"

I say end it, you want her more than she wants you and she knows it. She has the power.

• Find another girlfriend. There are some things you don't do when you're in a relationship. Threatening to leave is right there at the top.

• You have a great relationship!

/s

Brainwashed feminist