Did you marry or date your type?

Your ideal type or close to it by a few inches

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. I had horrible taste in character, as a teen. I decided to pick some one completely different than my usual type. I was sort of attracted to him. He was sweet and shy. Smart. Very driven.
    I didn't want to be hurt anymore. But it took me a while to feel intense feelings for him. It took a while for me to feel sexual tension. Not because he's unattractive because he is. I was just use to dating guys that were players and knew how to put on the moves and take control. I didn't want a guy that could make me feel crazy anymore. I wanted to feel in control of my emotions. I fell in love with him and we're married for 4 years now together for just over 5, with a daughter. I've never thought I'd ever be this happy.

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't married yet. i hope he perfect.

• Yeah, I wouldn't date someone who wasn't my type.

• Yes, always i have been lucky enough to get the type of man i like and i never date those who are NOT my type.

• I'd say the guy I dated became my type.

• I don't really have a type, so eh.

What Guys Said 0