Why are guys on dating sites getting so lazy when it comes to first messages? Example Below. What does that emoji even mean anyways? Should I reply?

What Guys Said 2

• For this particular reason , girls are even lazier you expect guys to message you some kick-ass cool message while you're just setting there fishing for compliments? yeah that won't happen , you're not the first hot girl he seen and has probably sent messages to other girls at the same time , its not possible to take that much time to write a really good message to every girl he likes so something small and not time consuming sounds like a better option for him , he is not going to waste his time on a girl who is probably judging him without even knowing him , so if you wish to be taken seriosuly i suggest you message him.

• message him what?

• lol No i meant tell him something like " nice emoji... so whats up :) "

• Why not just with another emoji, but with glasses? I mean, he started a conversation with just 1 emoji, I don't see why I can't.

• well after about the first 20 or so messages with no response, you stop putting in so much effort because you assume the message is going to be meaningless anyway

• What does that emoji mean?
      I was thinking of just reply with an emoji with glasses, good idea?

... and I actually do care about each message, I just don't know how to reply to this one

• Do whatever you feel it's all good

What Girls Said 0