Why doesn't anyone want me to have a boyfriend?

I'm senior in high school, and I've never had a boyfriend before. I've had guys ask me out, but they weren't my type or I just saw them as friends. Anyway, my family and friends of family always tell me that they don't want me to have a boyfriend until I graduate from college. My mom always tells me that she doesn't want me to have a boyfriend because she doesn't want me to get pregnant and stop going to school. Some of my friends have gotten pregnant, and I would never put myself through that. Plus, I'm not letting anyone (especially a guy) stop me from continuing a higher education.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would agree with your friends and family, high school is definitely not the time to be dating. And no matter what you say it does interfere with education.
    But yeah around college is probably a better time to start. It seems like a reasonable request.

But yeah, it's upto you really.

What Guys Said 3

• they might not like you, you will find someone

• You have the right mind.

• listen to your momma.

What Girls Said 0