Guys, Do I not have a boyfriend because I'm not thin?

I'm 5'7 and 170 lbs. I'm not too big, but I'm not considered thin either. I try to look decent to school everyday and put on a bit of lipgloss. But I feel like guys aren't attracted to me. I try to smile a lot and be friendly, but I don't know. Is it because of my weight? Am I doing so, etching wrong?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• No it is not because of your weight. Every guy will be after something different from a girl. Some will want thin and others will not. It might be something else, but not likely. Just be comfortable being with yourself and be who you are. You do not want to attract a guy by trying to fit some societal norm

What Guys Said 4

• ya work out, get a fit bod, find your style (if you haven't yet), be feminine and confident

the opposite of each of the things I just mentioned are huge turnoffs for lots of guys that make girls undateable in my opinion

• Could be at least part of the reason

• You sound like a nice size. I wouod date you. But i wouod date any one really, if they have a good personality.

• Yes its most probably attributed to your weight