What separates that guy who can bang a different girl a week to those that can't get one a year?

Extroversion? More time? More money? Large social circle? Going out? Mixture of all this? Throw some bad boy in there?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bad boy, a little going out, and a whole lot of something that if I could bottle it would make me a billionaire.

What Girls Said 2

• I guess being hit, sexy, smooth talker, and extremely flirtatious.

Plus they probably go to areas that have a lot of hookups.

• I think it's the girls.
    They feed off of it and feel complete with their self esteem when a guy who thinks he's an arrogant gift gives attention to her. If I was a man getting a girl each week, then I clearly wouldn't care if she has morals or self respect and I'd be wanting to just bang her so that my glowing arrogant self looks sexy to the next chick who gets self esteem from being with a douch.

• "... I'd be wanting to just bang her so that my glowing arrogant self looks sexy to the next chick who gets self esteem from being with a douch."

You think that guys who slep around do it for their self image rather than just because sex is great?

• @Bysshe If yr talking about the type of boy who literally collects a new girl every week (or more), then, it's not "because sex is great".

If "sex is great" were the primary motivator, the chase for variety wouldn't be as relentless.
      I mean, first-time sex with randoms still isn't usually THAT good, and, sex tends to improve through the first weeks or months of knowing someone... even for boys who get bored very, very easily,

"Sex is great" is sometimes the deal, but that does more to explain the dudes who have a new girlfriend every few months, with mb some infidelity here and there on the side.

For the boys who really collect 'em all, nope. Those boys usually like sex a lot, but, other things are in play, too.

What Guys Said 2

• I imagine various things contribute to that - not too sure on the relative importance. I'd expect appearance (including height, muscularity and so on), social skills and wealth would have some effect.

• Large social circle. looking 'good', telling lots of lies, promising much.