What's the worst date you've ever been on and why?

Last year I went on a date with this guy he seemed really calm and sweet and he was double the gorgeous. Anyway right before our date ended I got up so we could walk back to the restaurant and he blurted out"Whoaaaa👀👀 (with those eye's ) I was looking at your front, but I should have been looking at your backkk!" 😅😅I awkwardly laughed it off until 20minutes later he grabbed my hands and placed them on my chest to make my boobs jiggle multiple time's 😑 Mind you I was completed covered up from head to toe, but I guess that was no use. The date ended and he appologized over a text 2 maybe 3hrs later. I forgave him thinking maybe he was just nervous lmao, but yeah the second date was just... ughhh I guess bad. I lost his number lol but it's a funny story now that I look back on it.

I actually forgot he pinched my ass too

Most Helpful Guy

• It was the first date I ever went on in my life at age 23. And it was a pity date. She knew the bartender there and I'm pretty sure she got him to get me extremely drunk and put something in my drink because he kept offering me shots and drinks. Her friend ended up coming to the bar 'out of the blue' with a date she was trying to ditch as well. All night the girls tried to ditch us and at one point I was so drunk I didn't notice the girls leave the dance floor where it was me and that guy dancing together. I eventually left (didn't pay), wandered around downtown alone for an hour, find a cab to drop me off 10 blocks away from my place (it was a nice night for a walk I thought at the time). I got to a school field, decided to lay down and check out the stars. Ended up passing out and waking up the next day (a school day mind you) to the sounds of kids playing off in the distance, and the supervisors in their stupid reflective vests starring at me.

This was a tough time in my life and I was really sad with what happened but I can look back now so many years later and laugh at it

• 😨😯Wtf! I'm sorry that happened to you and what a crazy mf that one was lol

• Thanks - what a rude awakening - I'm like 'so this is what dating is like?'. It's gotten better since lol

Most Helpful Girl

• One summer my sister set me up on a date with one of her friends. The guy was a player. During this date he spent more time with girls dragging him off to ride rides with them than with me. We rode 2 rides together in 4 hours. throughout the night I think I ended up on a date with his friend instead.

• Ok rudeeee! I would have said in front of the girl's while sobbing"Oh so you're dumping me at the amusement park because I'm 2months pregnant? The twins are your's! " just for a laugh and walked off because clearly he was a dick lol you're sister has bad taste by the way.

• Lol I know she does, but I also know she was just trying to help so I can't blame her for that!

• That would be hilarious!

What Guys Said 8

• This was my first date with a girl that I met online. So we met on an online dating site we chatted a bit and we set up a date. It was at a sushi restaurant. The literal first question she asked before we even got our menus was what do you do for a living? how much money do you make? The barrage of questions that came after that included such gems as: where do you live? do you have extra rooms in the house? what kind of car do you drive? You don't have any kids right? I know I put in the profile that I don't have any kids but I have three and we're a package deal you're just going to have to deal with it. How long until you move in with a girl. How far away does your mother live? And honestly I'm sure there are more I just can't remember them all lol. As a note this was also the only day in my entire life but I insisted on splitting the bill lol I walked away from my thinking to myself that that woman had to be a caricature of all of the horrible qualities a woman can have rolled into one like what you would find in a movie

• Bruhhh😂😂😩😩😨😨 She just scared tf out of me lmao. That was a job interview not a date.

• Was she chinese? I heard some chinese girls can't date until they get out of college and then they only have a few years to find a husband or they're considered "leftover women". So they treat every first date like a interview because they don't want to waste time on a guy who isn't rich enough to support them or something. That could be a explanation, or she was just crazy ;).

• @Lynx122 she was definitely not Chinese

• Met a girl in a club. Made out like crazy, but she couldn't come home with me so we made plans to get together the next day.

In the cold light of the next day, not drunk (hungover) we realised it was entirely physical and were both too tired and embarrassed to finish what we'd started.

• Wow what a pig.. How did he hide that the whole date?
    My worst date wasn't actually a date but it was a weird situation with a woman who had a thing for me. She literally acted like I was the greatest human being to have ever been born.. It was wicked bizarre. It felt very clingy, creepy, and obsessive. I couldn't handle being treated like I had god status lol

• Hell you tell me. He was so sweet at first and then out of nowhere BAMMM lop but I should have known better he was Ukrainian😯 they're not the most romantic bunch lol
      oh you're sooo rude! She just wanted you to impregnate her lmao 😂

• lmao oh god.. I'm not ready for that yet :D

• The worst date was when it didn't click
    Wasn't really a horror fail story, it was fun.. just no click

• it was with a girl i met on some online site. she had a advantageous perspective and filters on each of her pics. she was quite overweight and not as pretty when we met. quite disappointing. was still a nice date though.

• Well I'm allergic to cats, so I go to where this girls works (her neighbors house) to see her since we couldn't go to her place cause she isn't allowed to date, well this house is a "shelter" with over 200 cats and her father found out and chased me off on top of that.

• You should have at least killed the pussy before you left lmao get it?😂😂😂😂

• Ya I get it... Just urg, worst , date , ever, especially since he chased my bike home on his car.

• She cancelled at the last minute and never spoke to me again... Does that count?

• A date with you would be the worst for me.

• Lmao 😘😘😘😘

• Just not cute as a white girl that looks just like you.

• I love your hair.

What Girls Said 0