How to deal with girlfriend's past?

I am virgin and she had 3 ex-boyfriends. how do girls look at virgin? and how guys can forget the past of girlfriend?

the idea is not that i am not experienced, it is the feeling I have. I always though that man should be more experienced than woman. Now, I am attracted to her, and she too is attracted. I am just afraid of falling for her now, and later comparison begins.
3 ex-boyfriends through years, not one year

Most Helpful Guy

• So what? What does it matter?
    If she likes you and wants to sleep with you, what does it matter about your experience?
    My first partner had two partners before me, she liked me for who I was and not for my sexual experience.
    I like to think of it as being a blank slate, you don't come with any experience so in a way you can devote more to her and learn how to pleasure her!

What Girls Said 3

• I would ignore her.

• Get over it. Do you like her? Are you happy with her? Then it doesn't matter.

• Just because she has ex-boyfriends doesn't mean she's not a virgin. I don't particularly mind when a guy is a virgin, if anything it means a lot to a girl to be a guys first (in my opinion anyway) as for the last question, I really don't know what to tell you except to let her explain herself first, don't go assuming she's been sleeping around and still is...

What Guys Said 8

• Just be happy you have a girlfriend, and you don't actually have to tell her you're a virgin until you're in the bedroom (I didn't). Then it's like, "Too late, gotcha!"

Women are not much different from us. They'll have a past, they would have fallen in love before possibly, or developed a crush.

You can't possess them. They'e not yours. You *earn* their attention and affection, and hopefully you do better than the last 3 boyfriends, or not, but you do your best and hope you make an impression.

• Then let her teach you stuff man

• The past is the past, if she is into you and doing things to make you happy.

Why the hell are you warring about the past, she is with you now.

• It literally doesn't matter, just build a bridge and get over yourself. Perhaps asking her to get tested is reasonable but other than that just stop fetishizing virginity an get over yourself. "Virginity" can't even be medically proven it's a myth, it's not a biologically real thing. You are middle aged of course women are going to have some experience at your age so don't be so judgmental and immature how about?

• I'm sure if you tell her she'll go easy on you rather than riding you like a cowboy the first time roubd. If you let the ex shut get to you it'll be toxic to your relationship. If she went through 3 guys in less than a year, I'd just be careful about opening your heart to her in case your victim #4.

• 3 ex bfs in her whole life sounds OK... You should be happy that girlfriend is not someone who is under 20 or 18 and has already slept with many guys!!!

A lot of girls are like that.. And yours is not.. So be happy with it..

• You have to catch up with her before you'll feel okay.

• Don't worry about virgin shit. Have sex with the right one and it will be way more fulfilling. Getting over break ups, everyone does this differently! Just try to move on and forget about it. Setting things right with the ex will help!