Is it difficult for guys to get matches on Tinder?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is easier for girls and nothing is difficult for guys.

Everything is difficult for non attractive people
    and
    Everything is easy for attractive people

• Only 20% of men are attractive about 50% of women are attractive.

• @ArtDent Women are not that attractive. Girls have higher standards. Guys would love to have an average girl, girls dont want an "average" guy.

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• I've never used it but this video seems to suggest girls have an advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

• Not if they're hot

• For the 2 days that I used that app about a year ago, I got a decent amount of matches but the majority didn't want to talk anyways. So easy to get matches, hard to go beyond that

• If a guy is found to be attractive by girls, he'll get matches. If not then he won't. Speaking of which I never got matches on tinder.

• Very few girls are even real on that app anymore. I can sit there and swipe 50 girls and I'll get 10 back that are prostitutes. They delete themselves after about 10 minutes if you don't respond back.

• More difficult than girls yes. In other words we have to swipe right mroe to get the same amount of matches, and even then you start conversations with us less.

• More difficult than girls yes

• Just face it. No matter what or where, it's always going to be easier for girls. Period! (ha.. haha.. hahahahhaha!)

• Yea... really difficult to get matches for guys. And matches that do happen only a small fraction happen to actually interact.

• get matches? no. actually meet matches? yes. i've had a decent couple of dates on okcupid, and it wasn't hard. okcupid? one date. girls flake out easily. so many matches hahaah

• No, but it's hard to get good matches

• Yeah and unlike girls they have to pay for it too.

• extremely unless he is a 9 or 10 in looks.

• Not when you tall jacked athletic like me, I pull there like my first deadlift set.. easy

• Not for me

• My luck isn't that good. To answer question, probably yes.

What Girls Said 2

• I got matches with everyone I liked so I don't know if it's cause I'm attractive or have boobs and a vagina.

• Not if they swipe right on all the people there