Is it difficult for guys to get matches on Tinder?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is easier for girls and nothing is difficult for guys.

Everything is difficult for non attractive people
    and
    Everything is easy for attractive people

• Only 20% of men are attractive about 50% of women are attractive.

• @ArtDent Women are not that attractive. Girls have higher standards. Guys would love to have an average girl, girls dont want an "average" guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I've never used it but this video seems to suggest girls have an advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

• Not if they're hot

• For the 2 days that I used that app about a year ago, I got a decent amount of matches but the majority didn't want to talk anyways. So easy to get matches, hard to go beyond that

• If a guy is found to be attractive by girls, he'll get matches. If not then he won't. Speaking of which I never got matches on tinder.

• Very few girls are even real on that app anymore. I can sit there and swipe 50 girls and I'll get 10 back that are prostitutes. They delete themselves after about 10 minutes if you don't respond back.

• More difficult than girls yes. In other words we have to swipe right mroe to get the same amount of matches, and even then you start conversations with us less.

• More difficult than girls yes

• Yea... really difficult to get matches for guys. And matches that do happen only a small fraction happen to actually interact.

• get matches? no. actually meet matches? yes. i've had a decent couple of dates on okcupid, and it wasn't hard. okcupid? one date. girls flake out easily. so many matches hahaah

• No, but it's hard to get good matches

• Yeah and unlike girls they have to pay for it too.

• Just face it. No matter what or where, it's always going to be easier for girls. Period! (ha.. haha.. hahahahhaha!)

• extremely unless he is a 9 or 10 in looks.

• Not when you tall jacked athletic like me, I pull there like my first deadlift set.. easy

• Not for me

• My luck isn't that good. To answer question, probably yes.

What Girls Said 2

• I got matches with everyone I liked so I don't know if it's cause I'm attractive or have boobs and a vagina.

• Not if they swipe right on all the people there